The Dairing Bride Academy was created to educate and empower brides. Every part of the Academy is intended to foster a unique and intimate experience for each attendee.
Planning a wedding that reflects your vision and delights your guests can be an intimidating process. But it doesn’t have to be! Your investment in the Academy experience includes:
- Eight educational sessions with our hand-selected educators. Each educator brings years of expertise in an essential segment of wedding planning, including style and themes, budget planning, social media, photography, reception design, florals, etiquette and more. These industry experts are not here to sell you on their services. Rather, they are here to address all of your concerns with transparency and actionable advice.
- A personal, small group lunch panel with one of our educators to discuss topics in even more detail. This is the perfect time to ask your most pressing questions and take in all of the guidance our educators have to offer!
- Customized planning tools to keep you organized and stress-free.
- Breakfast with coffee and juice, a delicious lunch, refreshments and a snap-worthy styled snack station to keep you energized throughout the Academy.
- Thoughtful presents and personalized surprises to take home and enjoy. We want you to feel appreciated and celebrated before, during and after the Academy, and carefully devise ways to make it happen. This includes an overflowing swag bag valued at over $200. Just wait until you see what’s inside!
- Access to the complimentary Sip, Shop, & See Vendor Mixer taking place the night before the Academy. Meet our panel of educators, sip signature drinks, chat with other attendees and browse potential wedding favors, jewelry, and bridal party gifts.
I had a great time at the DBA! I left feeling like I had learned a lot of very helpful and super relevant information. What’s even better is that I never felt out of place. I was concerned that I might because my family couldn’t be there. I didn’t want to be the left shark, just doing my own thing.
The Dairing Bridal Academy experience was so fun and enlightening, and the perfect ‘Refresh’ for me to set things in motion for my upcoming wedding day! There were several takeaways from some of the best vendors in the area, sweet touches and thoughtful surprises thrown into every presentation, all in a very intimate and gorgeous setting. Adair was a perfect host; pampering us from start to finish throughout the day, and I felt that you were very personable to all of the ‘graduates’. I would recommend the Dairing Bridal Academy for all soon to be Brides – at any phase in the planning process, you won’t regret it!
I enjoyed each presentation and the opportunity to get to know other brides and their personal experiences. Adair gave us so many goodies and awesome wedding planning ideas, I couldn’t be more thankful for the opportunity of attending this workshop. I also enjoyed meeting all the vendors that were there and hearing their take on what the best day of your life should be all about. I will definitely recommend this experience to other brides and future brides.